Rates & Reservation Info - Spring, Summer & Fall
Effective until 12/22/2013. Subject to change in spring of 2014.
|With 3 home-cooked meals daily||Bring your own food, cook & clean yourself|
|Reg. weekend (Fri + Sat nights)||$154||$74|
|1 night midweek (Sun-Thurs)||$82||$39|
|2 nights midweek (Sun-Thurs)||$144||$59|
|Extended stay (3rd-7th night)||$65/night||$26/night|
Rates for Families Sharing a Room
|First 2 Persons||Adult Rate|
|Additional Family Members||Kids under 3, 80% off; kids 3-10, 50% off; kids 11-16, 20% off.|
|Maximum Family Rate||Adult rate X 3.5|
- All rates on a per person basis, tax is extra.
- All guests will be billed for a two night stay on standard weekends.
- Sorry, we do not accept credit cards, but will accept cash or personal check.
- Free trip for organizer if you agree to pay at least the minimum rate for both spaces.
- Please make other arrangements for your pets.
- Minimum rates apply to groups reserving farmhouse or lodge for their use exclusively.
- Minimum rate for weekends is 15 times the adult rate for the lodge and 4 times the adult rate for the farmhouse. Minimum rate for weekdays and is 12 times the adult rate for the lodge and 3 times the adult rate for the farmhouse.
- We can accept a tentative reservation over the phone but require a deposit within two weeks to hold a reservation. Deposit for a standard weekend is $500 for the lodge and $150 for the farmhouse. Deposit for the Holiday weekends and other times is 30% of minimum amount.
- We may ask for an additional 30% 3 months in advance of arrival date.
- Deposits for weekends cannot be refunded for any reason unless we can refill your space. (If we can refill, a rebooking fee ($75 for lodge, $40 for house) will be deducted from your refund.) We can virtually always rebook weekends if we have sufficient lead time. Rescheduling is generally possible for midweek reservations only.
- Special rates apply for weddings - please inquire.